Author: Kuhn Orchards
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 half pints of raspberries
- confectioner’s sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 2-quart oval or square baking dish.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition to combine.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder; with mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture until incorporated.
- Spread batter into baking dish. Scatter raspberries on top.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and top is golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes. Let it cool 20 minutes; dust with confectioner’s sugar, if desired.
No comments yet.