Raspberry Pecan Blondies
Author: Kuhn Orchards
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups (packed) light brown sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, room temp.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 half pint red raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 9x9x2 inch metal baking pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over sides by 2 inches. Butter and flour foil.
- Whisk 2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in medium bowl to blend.
- Using electric mixer, beat brown sugar and butter in large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs 1 at a time, then vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and beat just until blended. Stir in chopped pecans. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle raspberries over top.
- Bake dessert until top is golden and tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cool completely in pan on rack. Cut into 16 squares and serve.