Sweet Onion Dip
Author: Kuhn Orchards
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pound sweet onions, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 oz, cream cheese, softened
- 1½ tsp. white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chives, finely chopped
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, combine onions, sour cream, cream cheese, vinegar and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill dip in refrigerator until slightly thickened, about 1 hour, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
No comments yet.