Author: Kuhn Orchards
- One 9-inch pie shell: graham cracker, chocolate crumb, or any you like.
- Cream Cheese Mixture:
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. almond extract
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Strawberry Mixture:
- 1 ½ cups juice or water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 box (3 oz) strawberry Jello
- 1-2 qt. fresh strawberries
- Cream Cheese Mixture: Beat sugar, vanilla, almond extract and cream cheese until creamy. Fold in whipped cream. Spread in pie shell and cool.
- Strawberry Mixture: Cook juice or water, sugar and cornstarch together. Cook until thick. Add strawberry Jello and mix well. Cool a little and incorporate strawberry halves gently.
- Pour atop cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for two hours before serving and keep refrigerated.