Author: Kuhn Orchards
- 1½ pints strawberries
- ½ cup confectioner's sugar
- ⅓ cup water
- Rinse and hull strawberries.
- In food processor, pulse strawberries with confectioner’s sugar and water until chunky to your liking. Pour half of mixture into bowl.
- Pulse remainder until smooth. Stir puree into mixture in bowl.
- Pour into 3-ounce paper cups or popsicle molds.
- Put in freezer until slightly gelacious and insert wooden popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, at least 8 hours.
- Store in a Ziploc freezer bag.