- 5 cups fresh or frozen, thawed, blueberries
- 5 ¼ cups sugar
- ⅔ cup fresh orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 (6-ounce) package liquid fruit pectin
- Place the blueberries in a large saucepan, and crush with a potato masher. Add sugar, juices, and salt; stir well to combine. Let blueberry mixture stand for 30 min.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat; cook 1 min., stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add pectin, stirring until well blended.
- Pour into jars or airtight containers. Cool completely; cover and refrigerate for up to 4 weeks.