Raspberry Sour Cream Tart
- 8 whole graham crackers, coarsely broken
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ½ pint red raspberries
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 375. Grind crackers and sugar in processor until coarse crumbs form. Add butter and process until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and sides of 9-inch-diameter tart pan with removable bottom. Bake until crust is firm to touch, about 8 min. Cool crust on rack.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together in medium bowl until smooth. Beat in sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla. Spread filling in cooled crust. Chill until firm, at least 4 hours.
- Arrange berries atop filling. Whisk jam in small bowl to loose consistency. Drizzle over berries. Serve immediately or chill up to 3 hours.