Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
Author: Kuhn Orchards
- 1½ pounds asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- coarse salt and ground pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Trim ends from asparagus.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Spread in an even layer. Sprinkle with ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- Roast until asparagus is tender and cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately.