Author: Kuhn Orchards
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil, or more to liking
- 1 tsp. soy sauce, or more to liking
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut asparagus into 2 inch pieces. Toss asparagus with olive oil, sesame oil, and soy sauce.
- Transfer asparagus to a rimmed baking sheet; spread evenly.
- Roast for 10 minutes, turning asparagus halfway through.
- Add sesame seeds and continue roasting until asparagus has become tender and lightly brown, about 5 minutes more.